Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:16:57 +1000

"Don Burleson" <don_at_burleson.cc> wrote in message news:998d28f7.0304051543.891f02f_at_posting.google.com...
> > http://www.iDevelopment.info
>
> > Please remove it immediately, along with anything else of mine that
might
> > have been pinched.
>

> Hmmm, the article is still on this web site.
>
> If it were truly stolen, then one would expect that the offender would
> have removed it immediately. . .
>
> Quite odd. . .

It certainly is. He asked for comments, but hasn't been back to check on them. Clearly a direct email is called for.

Quite what "truly stolen" means, I have no idea, not being familiar with the opposite concept of "untruly stolen". He hasn't my permission to host that article, and he should remove it, and that's an end to it.

HJR Received on Sat Apr 05 2003 - 20:16:57 CST