Re: And the correct answer is?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: 06 Apr 2003 00:18:53 GMT

Following up on oracleuser, 06 Apr 2003:

> Was about to thank you also Mr. Burleson, however, noticing you are one
> of those fools who can not seem to help themselves from making incorrect
> assumptions. The author states at A is the correct answer.
>
> P.S. Are you not the author of some texts on Oracle?
>
> Don Burleson wrote:
>

>> I'm too lazy to test it, but I think "order by asc" is illegal.
>>
>> I vote "B" also.

PMFJI. You post a question that contains a typing mistake: Your statement 2, AS INITIALLY POSTED, contains a typing error which you have admitted to.

Don's answer is correct if taken in the context of the initial post.
Of course, AFTER you corrected the typo, the correct answer is A.

But then again, this is degenerating into a mud-slinging context.
So, consider this as me flicking the mud at the tip of my finger. I won't say
which one.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto