Oracle 9i Database Release 2 Documentation CD

From: Dave Hau <please_reply_to_newsgroup_at_nowhere.world>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 10:40:14 -0800

Is there anywhere I can download this CD (technet or metalink?) All the   software CDs are downloadable but I don't see anywhere on Oracle's website where I can download the documentation CD.

I know I can access the docs at docs.oracle.com but I'd like to be able to access it from CD if possible.

TIA, Dave Received on Sat Apr 05 2003 - 12:40:14 CST