Re: Oracle: Naked King in database land?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: 05 Apr 2003 11:01:01 GMT

Following up on Joel Garry, 05 Apr 2003:

> final editing anyways, it helps to have a literal fresh view. Of
> course, my wetware shpieling chick is better than those frustrating
> GUI tools that are always trying to change case or otherwise be
> two-timing helpful.

Heh! I've been running NT or 2000 on most of my PC's. Made a habit of always having the task manager active and minimized. With most of the Windoze-based word processors and/or editors, the CPU is always flat out trying to keep up with my (slow) touch-typing. With vim, it doesn't even register in the CPU scale while I'm typing...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto