Re: Mike Warren

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:45:21 -0800

> Get a life asshole.

You know, the funny thing is that the next time you try to look for a job your prospective employer might search google for your name and guess what will be the first hit? This thread might be, since your name is mentioned so much.

Given your attitude, I cannot imagine a better thing. What goes around, comes around, I hope. Good luck on those interviews!

Good thing Google archives NNTP posts. Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 17:45:21 CST