Re: Oracle: Naked King in database land?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:06:05 +0100

"JustAnotherDBA" <burttemp1REMOVE_THIS_at_bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:7m2ja.28783$fO.25425_at_fe03.atl2.webusenet.com...
> Vi is to Unix what notepad is to Windoze. It's always there and available
.
<snip>
Windows ships with two text editors and for my money wordpad is far better, and should be the default. It amazes me not that people hate notepad but that they search for a thrid party editor before trying wordpad (which even autocorrects lf from Unix files).

Cheers

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA