Tnslistener dying with 9.2 on Win XP Pro

From: Adam Lipscombe <adam_at_cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:10:52 +0100

Hi,

I have 9i personal installed on an XP Pro box. When I try to adminsiter the db through the Enterprise Manager it manages to logon OK, but when I try to shutdown or start the DB tThe tns listener dies with a MS error dialog displayed.

I have to then manually restart the tnslistener service.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix?

TIA - Adam Lipscombe Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 04:10:52 CST