Re: safe mode workaround

From: Tim Bedford <timbedford_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2003 00:29:10 -0800

Hi Norman,

I have received this information about it:

"There is no Oracle error on startup, and no alert that something is wrong. From the command line the database starts fine. It's when the computer reboots and the service starts that the database fails to start."

By the way its running on NT 4.0.
thanks,

Tim