Do I need a license for Oracle Dataguard 8i ?

From: asdf <as_at_asd.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:32:47 +0700

Dear All,

I need your information regarding Oracle Dataguard for Oracle Db 8i. If my company installs Oracle Dataguard 8i, do I need a license for it ?
I read from some articles that I can download the Oracle Dataguard but I don't know whether or not I need a license for it.

Thanks in advance,

DAs Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 00:32:47 CST