metalink and bugs

From: Vince Laurent <eAddict_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:25:48 -0600

I found in the 9.2.0.3 patch documentation:

If the current Installer version is less than 2.2.0.18.0 then download the Installer 2.2.0.18.0 from Oracle Metalink where it can be accessed with the bug number 2878462 and choosing the HP-UX platform, then run the installer 2.2.0.18.0 from the ORACLE_HOME/bin.

So I log in to metalink, search for bugs. When I put the only bug number in I get:

Your search returned no hits!
If you searched for only one word, the most likely reason is that the search term does not exist in our Bug Knowledge Base. Consider using wildcard characters to broaden your search. If you were looking for a specific bug using its bug number, make sure you entered the number in the bug number field. If you were searching for a combination of key words and attributes it may be that there simply are no results for that combination. Try broaden your search by setting the attributes to other values.

I even tried looking for the product.
Ideas?
Thanks!
Vince Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 14:25:48 CST