Re: ~~ FunWithData.com ~~

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:42:56 +1000

"MPW" <azr8rsfan_at_coxNOT.net> wrote in message news:SaCia.804$2d3.65_at_fed1read06...
It's unfortunate that some people have anointed themselves to be the user group police without any authority.

Who died and made you god....you useless piece of shit?

And by the way....your absurd self promotion has already drawn a number of website hits I hadn't expected. Thanks much!

Have a nice day MORON.

Shit, if this is an apology, I hate to think what an angered response would be like !! Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:42:56 CST