Re: Apps 11i Sys Admin Advice Needed

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2003 07:05:03 -0800

  1. To get a list of your users join FND_USER w/ dba_users and get the users that exist in FND_USER but not in DBA_USERS.
  2. On the main screen, go to Security->User->Define, on the Define form, perform a search for a user to add responsibilities to, or just press the Flashlight Icon on the toolbar. Once you have found the user and pressed the OK button in the find, the user info will be loaded. You then are able to add responsibilities in the lower datagrid.
  3. No, you should be able to change user passwords from the form I mentioned in #2. However, FNDCPASS is would be quicker as long as you know the userid and whether or not that userid is an Apps user or a Database User.

HTH,
Pete's

The views I may have expressed here are solely my own and not that of my employer.