generate and import XML in the database

From: tiger <tigerclaw30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:13:46 GMT

I've been looking around but it's hard to get a CLEAR answer although my problem seems to be very basic.

I would like to generate and import and XML file into an oracle table!

The table used to create and import is very simple

(create table temp (ID NUMBER(5), Name VARCHAR2(40),Bdate DATE))

This process must be run periodically or whenever a certain condition is met within the database, so user interaction is not possible, it must run completely independant !

What would be the best method to do this ?

thanks
Nico Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 07:13:46 CST