Re: Gain OCP 9i Without attending trainging courses?

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 01:52:32 GMT

"Alvin" <ccwei_at_ms1.pchome.com.tw> wrote in message news:f344d6c4.0303291835.6c30e787_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi All
>
> As I know, it's necessasry to attend at least one official Oralce training
> before gain the OCP.
>
> Is there any alternative way? Such as buy training Video or .....?
>
> I don't have so much time to attend the training course.
>
> Please give me some advises.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Joseph Lin

btw, if anyone thinks OCP is a joke. Check out the first java certification. Talk about worthless. A monkey could pass that thing and according to some info I got off of the java boards, its the one certification java employers want. You need to get a whopping 52% right. Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 19:52:32 CST