Oracle database status web page

From: nilanjan <nilanjan_sarkar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2003 14:00:21 -0800

Hi all,

I am looking for some ideas to create a web page that will show me the database status for a number of ORacle databases.
- I want this to be very simple to implement (I am not a web
programmmer but know very little java to be dangerous )
- I do not want to use any other fancy software. The page will be
added to a generic company intranet (simple jsp or javascript or asp should be fine but no other tools)
- I do not want to run this on an Oracle database itself, should be
running from webserver and run for example tnsping or such.

Any pointers ?? Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 16:00:21 CST