Oracle 8i/9i and Windows Server 2003

From: sam <fantastic_health_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2003 11:18:06 -0800

Any thoughts on support of Oracle 8i and/or 9i on Windows Server 2003?  Seems like this will be an important topic for MSFT/Windows shops that run Oracle, that anticipate moving to Windows Server 2003 (the general release of WS2003 is April 24 I believe).

I looked at Metalink and there is really no mention of .Net Server or Windows Server 2003 (at least that I could find). Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 13:18:06 CST