Re: Oracle Text, PDF files

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:41:22 +0100

possibly, however you should unregister and reregister, which you do from the command prompt on the server with the command regsvr32 /u <full name of dll> and then
regsvr32 <full name of dll>

replace <full name of dll> with the full name and path to the dll. The dll does need to be conform to certain interfaces , which it may not do so test this first.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
"Randy Nichols" <randynichols_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Since the DLL name hasn't changed, would you need to do anything besides
> copying? (I'm not familiar with the process of unregistering/registering).
>
> -Randy
>
> "Khalid Eidoo" <khalid-eidoo_at_rogers.com> wrote in message
> > It should be possible to just replace the old filter with the new one.
In