cluster removal

From: Anas <anaskhan_at_bns-solutions.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 01:23:15 -0800

Hello there

In our database 10 tables use cluster storage. There are 3 clusters and all the tables contain lots of records. More than 20 foreign keys referencing tables in clusters.

How can I move all tables from Clusters to nomal tablespace without affecting data loss or constraints.

Our aim is to remove all the clusters from database.

Will the export import help?

Hope somebody have prevoius experience on this.

Oracle version is 9.2.-.-

Anas Khan .S Received on Mon Mar 31 2003 - 03:23:15 CST