OO question

From: Thomas Tomello <tomtomello_at_qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:41:59 -0800

I have a developer who is creating several TYPE objects and a package. Problem is, I can't create the objects and privileges in the schema owner and figure out how to give the user access without having qualify the name with the schema owner. I've create public synonyms for each object type, and granted execute on all to the user. Can anyone help? Thanks. Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 11:41:59 CST