"new Stringbuffer()" in stored proc causes ORA-00600

From: Ken Hunt <khunt_at_knology.net>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 07:54:01 -0800

Hello,

I have an embedded java procedure which uses JDBC to retrieve a clob. When I attempt to create a new StringBuffer object to hold the contents of the clob, the app gives the following error:

ORA-00600: internal error code arguments: [kgamgub2_1],[],[],[],[],[],[],[]

I am stepping through the code with JDeveloper, attached to SQLPlus process which is calling my stored procedure. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ken Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 09:54:01 CST