RMAN Noarchivelog mode

From: shastri <shastri_suresh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 06:12:29 -0800

Hi all,
I am working on oracle9i.The database is installed long back..I think the mode is set to noarchivelog mode.
For any of backup commands it is giving me the error as "ORA-19602: cannot backup or copy active file in NOARCHIVELOG mode" now my question is
how to change the mode to ARCHIVELOG ...

any suggestions will be of great help for me...

shastri
Darmstadt,Germany Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 08:12:29 CST