DBLINK problem

From: news.tin.it <gianfranco_at_REMOVEneotech.it>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:38:02 GMT

I have these situation:
PC-A with 1 database OR1
PC-B with 2 database OR2 and OR3

from OR1 I can do a dblink to OR2 and "SELECT" any table from OR3 if I try to set up a dblink (same as OR1 with the same username/password), I recive these error:

        ORA-00988: missing or invalid password(s)

The problem is that I have a Table in ORA2 that I must use from the other 2 database, How I can to it?

P.S. I search in internet and newsgroup for the solution, but nothing ... :-(

Thanx
Gianfranco Poli
gianfranco_at_REMOVEtin.it Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 06:38:02 CST