query via jdbc thin to a datbase in DMZ

From: SP <sdpantDelete_this_to_reply_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:03:57 GMT

We've a Oracle 9 release 2 db in windws 2000 server. This box is in DMZ. I've another box that makes jdbc calls to that box. It has to go through a firewall. The box, once in a while, cannot make db calls to the db even though the oracle box is pingable. I traced the listener and it doesn't show any problem. Is there a way to resolve this issue? Thanks,
SP Received on Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:03:57 CST