Re: Problem indexing million row tables with oracle spatial 9i rel 2

From: Albert Godfrind <Albert.Godfrind_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:30:19 +0100

Davo,

As Christof mentionned, people have been successfully indexing much larger datasets without problems.

 > ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine  > ORA-06512: at line 1

There should be further information with that error message that could help isolate the problem. Did you see any ?

Albert

--
Albert Godfrind                   Oracle Data Server Division
Oracle Corporation                Location and Geospatial Services