Advanced Queuing problem

From: Tomislav Sagrak <tsagrak_at_opus.hr>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:41:51 +0100

Does anyone know how to either reinitialize or deinstall advanced queueing in 9.2?

We have a problem with QS demo users and their objects. The EXAMPLE tablespace stores the objects
of them and we have lost the datafile. So, ordinary removing of queue tables does not work anymore and
due to - probably - a conceptual bug, there is no easy way for us to drop the "demo" users.
As we do not need queuing, it should be possible to do it someway. I have looked at various SYS and SYSTEM objects which hold queue table information, but do not know
what can be deleted.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Tom Sagrak Received on Thu Mar 27 2003 - 01:41:51 CST