Re: Installing Oracle on uncertified Linux, like Debian, Download RedHat, Gentoo ?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 20:41:04 -0800

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<7Bqga.502$1s1.3580_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> >And IIRC you are in Leeds, or at least somewhere within
> > reach of the Bradford curries, you lucky b*******.
>
> Mmmmm. If there's anything better than a Balti, I want to know about it.

Akshally, I kinda miss the curries too. Much better than the crud we get here by that name.
But there is a saving grace here: it's called "Laksa"!

> And
> crappy Scotch malts won't cut much ice in these parts.

HEATHEN!!!!!! Thou shalt not mention "ice" and "Scotch malts" in the SAME sentence!!!!
:)

> Slobber. Drool. Wipe.

Funny key-click in your keyboard...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 22:41:04 CST