Re: FREE ORACLE 9i DBA Practice exam questions

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:31:45 -0800

svitlanathiza wrote:

> hi everyone
>
> free-cert-exams.com is an excellent site for Free ORACLE9i DBA Exam
> Practice Questions. Their material was the best study guide to
> prepare me successfully for the exams.
>
> Also, they provide free practice exam questions and their study
> material is fairly affordable .( 19 dollars each )
>
> I hope this helps .
>
> Good Luck with your exams

It would help a lot more if:

  1. You didn't spam us and posted your purely commercial message at c.d.o.marketplace
  2. <begin rant> You considered how those that put real work into learning Oracle feel about those that get the appearanace of knowledge by studying to pass a test rather than studying Oracle. I have never hired one of you to the best of my knowledge and specifically ask questions during interviews to figure out who you are so that I can not do so. </end rant>

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 18:31:45 CST