Re: Installing Oracle on uncertified Linux, like Debian, Download RedHat, Gentoo ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:31:44 +1100

"Paul Brewer" <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk> wrote in message news:3e822b7d_2_at_mk-nntp-
> Norman,
>
> What "Aussies/Poms in exile"?

I think he was referring to moi.

But he got it wrong (a bit like his html. Ouch.). I'm not in exile. I'm in paradise.

I recommend to Australia to all my friends.

Provided they come by Qantas, and not via Steamship Anonymous out of Indonesia. Then it gets a bit trickier. Apparently, if you're willing to sleep with the Minister for Immigration, all will be well. But otherwise, it's Camp X for eternity.

>I'm a born Brit, living in Chigwell, Essex,

Not *entirely* sure I'd make a habit of boasting about that, if I were you. I spy a rich vein of Essex humour stealing up on us.

> for crying out loud.

Surely that should have been "crine"????

>And IIRC you are in Leeds, or at least somewhere within
> reach of the Bradford curries, you lucky b*******.

Mmmmm. If there's anything better than a Balti, I want to know about it. And crappy Scotch malts won't cut much ice in these parts.

Slobber. Drool. Wipe.

Shortcircuit keyboard sdfalkdsjhalkfji57c y98rhn8

Ooops.

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 17:31:44 CST