Intermedia Text setup problem ORA8.1.7

From: TC3 Racer <gordonchapman_nospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:39:57 -0000

All the documentation I can find tells me to run the dr0inst script with a parameter for the ctxx_library.

There should be a ctx/lib dir with a file name something like libctxx8.so

I have no /lib dir and therefore no file.

Anybody had experience of this and know how to get around it

Thanks

GC Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 05:39:57 CST