Re: how many application server licenses is good to get for a 25 user db?

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 06:55:20 -0800

These are questions you probably should be asking Oracle about to clarify and probably have put in writing. As far as the 25 users on the iAS server, I'm not sure, it probably would not stop you but you'd be out of compliance Also, if the iAS server is going to open it up to the outside world, the licensing on the database would probably need upgrading and may make sense to license based on processor.

HTH,
Pete's