9i Compatability issues

From: SimonC <simon1c_at_totalise.co.uk>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 00:30:01 -0800

HI all

I am creating a db link between 9.2 db and a 7.1 db, I am having problems with this and I have been told that a 9.2 db cant talk to a 7.1 and vissa verssa. If this is true can some one point me to the docs that tell me this and other compatability issues with 9i.

Thanks in Advance Received on Tue Mar 25 2003 - 02:30:01 CST