Re: Installing Oracle on uncertified Linux, like Debian, Download RedHat, Gentoo ?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 15:25:20 -0800

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<JQBfa.6992$dE2.16261_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> Here's how I install on Red Hat 8.0 (being a mere former Windows user, some
> of this might not be as elegant as a 'real' Linux user might prefer)>
> snip...

Can someone please keep the replies of this thread in a FAQ somewhere? I'm sure it will be asked again and these replies are all that's needed. I can't, my account is about to expire and I'll be out while I move to a new place. Someone else with free space in a web site would be ideal.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Mon Mar 24 2003 - 17:25:20 CST