Re: Looking for a way to implement SQL-92 Domain

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:41:13 +0100

Hi John,

If I understand you correctly, you want to put the contents of the lookup tables in one table. If you include domain, code, lookup-value, then why would you still need the seperate lookup tables? I'd suggest, use only this single domain table and keep it up to date, and get rid of all the small tables.

regards,

Henk Hultink

--
H. Hultink