Re: a performance question

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:32:52 -0000

It looks like one of the records was locked by another session.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

For one-day tutorials:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html )

____UK_______April 8th
____UK_______April 22nd
____Denmark May 21-23rd
____USA_(FL)_May 2nd

Next dates for the 3-day seminar:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )
____UK_(Manchester)_May
____Estonia___June (provisional)
____USA_(CA, TX)_August

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

********************************************************************** ******

********************************************************************** ******
> ****
>
> UPDATE request
> SET print_flag = 'Y'
> WHERE lib_proc_nbr > 125636 AND lib_proc_nbr < 125737
>
> call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows
> ------- ------ ----- ---------- ------ ---------- ---------- ------
> Parse 0 0.00 0.00 0 0 0 0
> Execute 1 0.01 920.27 0 6 99 96
> Fetch 0 0.00 0.00 0 0 0 0
> ------- ------ ----- ---------- ------ ---------- ---------- ------
> total 1 0.01 920.27 0 6 99 96
>
> Misses in library cache during parse: 0
> Misses in library cache during execute: 1
> Optimizer goal: CHOOSE
> Parsing user id: 492 (****)
>
> Rows Execution Plan
> 0 UPDATE STATEMENT GOAL: CHOOSE