Open-Source Reporting Solutions?

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 09:16:07 -0800

Hello all,

I was interested in seeing if anybody knew anything about an open-source reporting system (eg. does one exist?).

We currently report thru Crystal Reports Standard 8.0. It queries our Oracle 8171 data warehouse, and our clients access the data thru the web browser.

I'd be interested in such things as:

Thanks a lot for your input. I did a quick search on freshmeat, but nothing conclusive. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:16:07 CST