DBA needs basic SQL assistance - UPDATE

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:01:29 -0000

Further to my problems recently, Oracle have declared it a bug as the following quote :

<QUOTE>
as you may already have recognized, the Bug.2851263 I opend for that issue was progressed and finally references to Base Bug.Bug:1873968. Unfortunately this 'Base Bug' is not Published.
#

Bug. 1873968: TABLE FUNCTION: FULL OUTER JOIN FAILED WITH ORA-3113 WHEN JOINING TFS
Fixed-Releases: 9013 9201
Details:
Queries using TABLE() functions may ORA-942 or dump (under evapls) if there is a JOIN (or subquery).
#

The Base Bug is status fixed in 9013, 9201. To avoid this error I'd like to suggest to upgrade. </QUOTE>

Looks like I need to upgrade to 9201 then :o)

Cheers,
Norman. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 08:01:29 CST