Re: One to One Relationship

From: Peter <no_email_at_no_email.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:25:53 +1000

Even if 1:1 relationships are rare, they are still needed (I believe) and as the original question asked, how are they enforced in oracle and what is possibly the best way of enforcing them?

I realise that they can be enforced in a lot of different ways, but does oracle provide a stock standard solution as database theory requires that they exist. Also in terms of cardinality, is there a standard oracle solution?