Re: sql parser for oracle 9i

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <_remove_fen_remove__at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:18:29 +0100

The man asks a question and you don't think he deserves an answer? Then it's up to him if he wants to reinvent the wheel implementing the functionality he requires or if he wants to buy the solution. If he had asked about a problem that he could solve with an Oracle product should Oracle employees not reply with the solution? Or what about a question about the best PL/SQL editor around, should noone be allowed to talk about 3rd part products?