Hi-- Upgrading from SQL Server 6.5 to oracle

From: Shafeek Khalidh <itsprobablyme_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:34:59 -0800

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade the SQL Server 6.5 server to Oracle 8x or Oracle 9x.
Can you please give me an idea about the cost of the software when I'm going for migration.
What are the helps that I will get from Oracle when I'm migrating to Oracle. Which version should I choose.

Please help
Shafeek Khalidh

FYI
My database size is 60GB, in Windows NT Received on Tue Mar 18 2003 - 13:34:59 CST