How to backup a control file to roll forward after disaster recovery

From: Joe Condle <condjp_at_chp.edu>
Date: 18 Mar 2003 11:23:53 -0800

I recoverd my database from the latest cold backup. I can not roll forward using my archivelogs because I do not have a control file from before the mock crash. In the future how can I backup my control file. I do not think backing up to trace does that for me. I think I need a binary version. Any thoughts.

Joe Received on Tue Mar 18 2003 - 13:23:53 CST