Re: Catpatch.sql Problem

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:41:32 -0000

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3E774A97.8014FAE2_at_exxesolutions.com...

> Howard ... how sweet it is ... finally I get the pleasure of this
response.

> Had you read my original post ... and had you carefully read the response
> you would know that:
>
> I'm not the one that posted the initSID.ora
>
> No apology requested or required. It was nice to catch you once in three+
years.

> I think I'll pour some Abelour to celebrate.

Um I think you'll find that Howard's point was that you could and should have stripped the init.ora from the post you were replying to and the information content of your post would have been unaltered. From where I'm sitting in this *highly important* game Howard remains uncaught.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA