Re: Check It Out: New revisions of OSession and SetPwd have been made available

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:31:42 -0800

do wrote:

> New revisions of our tools OSpam and SetSpam have been made available!
>
> Download from http://www.spam.com/oracle/products.html and have a
> look at it!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Spam Support

Marvelous. Now why don't you demonstrate some courtesy and apologize for spamming this usenet group and put your marketing materials in the appropriate group which is c.d.o.marketplace.

I will not visit your website, will not list you as a vendor on my University of Washington web site for students, or recommend you to clients until the above is done. I advise everyone else to ignore spamming.

Spammers deserve nothing but a chance to correct their ways.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Mar 16 2003 - 11:31:42 CST