oracle sample out there

From: Andy Choi <andy_at_intisoft.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2003 20:13:08 -0800

Is any open source sample for an ERP sytem by using Oracle? Just like a Pet Store sample for Java. Wish to learn about it and build one my own. So, I can put it on my resume. Kind of feel no one will give me an interview because of the OCP certification.

THanks List Received on Sat Mar 15 2003 - 22:13:08 CST