Re: How to reorg tables ?

From: CS <wchuacs_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:49:04 +0800

Sorry that I didn't make a clear picture of this question.

I know to tackle the performance issue, it covers lots of works to do, and not only works to do only when performance issue arise, it should have to be doing since the beginning to keep some sort of statistics to better prevent the performance issue.

The question posted was mainly because I want to learn from experts on how their experience to handle this and I have asked around too about this question in other place, but I found this newsgroup is the most suitable as most of you guys are willing to share.

I will try to find something to answer my question and give it an update, so please watch this thread !

thank you,
CS