Re: Rebuilding current OEM environment / database on other server

From: Ton <76434.1353_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2003 01:36:12 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<tp427vgvuaorl9n734q7m2umb5kgouspjd_at_4ax.com>...
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:25:32 GMT, mokat67_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>

> >Has it anything to do with the C:\Oracle\ora81\network\agent\*.q
> >files?

> YES, that's where the job definitions are kept!!

Sybrand are the *.q files the only one that I'm missing or are there more files
you can think of in the C:\Oracle\ora81\network\agent\*.* folder or others that I will need to make the OEM working again) I do not want to re-implementate jobs, events etc etc .... it is a lot of work? (I know that it can not be set over to a database with another SID or server with another name but that is not the case now) Thanks Received on Fri Mar 14 2003 - 03:36:12 CST