Re: How to start a Stored Procedure directly from Unix shell skript ?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 13 Mar 2003 17:48:25 -0800

Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:<b4qdrp01no2_at_drn.newsguy.com>...

> Yup, I can vouch for Alison. That's her title all right. :)

You realize of course that now she is absolutely CONVINCED little old me started the whole thing? :) Let's just hope my ex-partner doesn't get another 2am call from Geoff Squire or whoever else is the current "heavy"... That would be funny! And followed by the usual proceddings.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 19:48:25 CST