Re: Fine-Grained Auditing OCP Question

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2003 08:59:21 -0800

In article <3e7075f1$0$4850$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, "Niall says...

>"Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message
>> Dang, is there anyone else apart from me on this newsgroup that was born
>in Oz?
>> Richard's a Pom, you're a Pom, Nuno's originally from Portugal IIRC - the
>list
>> is never ending! :)
>
>I guess that leaves you as the genunine Wizard of Oz?
>

>--
>Niall Litchfield
>Oracle DBA
>Audit Commission UK

Undoubtedly! And we could have all sorts of fun deciding who the cowardly lion etc. are! :)

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:59:21 CST