Re: Review of Cache' post-relational database

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:28:20 +0100

"Richard Deutsch" <grist_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:73f5fdfa.0303130818.6fdd9cab_at_posting.google.com...
> There is a detailed review of the Cache' "post-relational" database at Developer.com
>
> http://www.developer.com/db/article.php/2107341

I love that part about outer joins.

They have sole sql like stuff. I'd like to see where the limits are.

I don't know why people want to store hierarchical information hierarchical and then spend all the time traversing hierarchies instead of getting work done.

Greetings!
Volker Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:28:20 CST