ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Anas <anaskhan_at_bns-solutions.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2003 04:57:36 -0800

sir,
We are getting ORA-03113 error when trying to execute queries like

SQL> select SENDUNGNR from tbsdgtour where TOURNR in   2 (select tournr from tbtouren where tourfznr in   3 (select FzNr FROM TBKFZAdrVerbot));  select SENDUNGNR from tbsdgtour where TOURNR in *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

We are running two databases in same server and one is peroduction and other is a clone of production. The clone is mainly used for modification purpose.
The clone was created recently using RECREATION OF CONTROLFILE. But I don't
know what was the output of above query before creating the clone. One intereseting factor is the same query is working with another database
server which contains only one database. (So I doubt it may due to the running of two databases in same machine. Hope
this may help )

Our Oralce version is :

NLSRTL 	9.2.0.1.0                     Production
Oracle9i        	9.2.0.1.0                     Production
PL/SQL        	9.2.0.1.0                     Production
TNS for 32-bit	9.2.0.1.0                     Production

Expecting your reply

Thanks & regards
Anas Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:57:36 CST