Re: 8.1.7.4 Patch Set Question

From: Lear <grmdy_at_yaahhoooo.coooo.uk>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 22:51:45 GMT

My understanding is, that the first stage is making the necessary changes to the executables, libraries, "in situ" SQL scripts etc (including any static scripts), then relinking, then you do stage 2 to any pre-existing databases. So, any new databases will already be fixed up for 8.1.7.4, without needing any extra stages, regardless of any "special features".